Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I make more than you pay in taxes. When I get back home we can compare pay slips?
Pretty sure that was you in this same thread talking about being 30k in debt and not knowing how to pay it and then later bragging about this broad you met would be "taking care of you"

gtfo with your bullshit, where's your 50k car and 20k bike she was supposed to buy you like a year ago?

lol fuckin leach

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Pretty sure that was you in this same thread talking about being 30k in debt and not knowing how to pay it and then later bragging about this broad you met would be "taking care of you"

gtfo with your bullshit, where's your 50k car and 20k bike she was supposed to buy you like a year ago?

lol fuckin leach
I threw money away before, not anymore. I don't need anything from her. If I was a leach I would of taken it.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Meta4iCAL @Meta4iCAL What would you think about the Raiders acquiring Orakpo?

Or Richie Incognito? Matt Slausen?

Do you scrub Sea-bass? Maybe try at Phil Dawson?

Do you see a QB in the draft? Stay with McGloin/Pryor? I keep hearing we should give Vick a shot, but I don't like that idea. Bleacher-reports mock draft has Brett Hundley going to the Raiders if he enters the draft.

Last edited: