Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Them siccness classifieds people are some weirdos, dude in there now talking about dropping 2 racks for a couple of cd's of unknown rappers I've never even heard of.

Dudes selling these cd's probably make more off them then the rappers ever did lol
Those guys are funny. I used to post and trade pretty heavy in there, just to get stuff I couldn't find on ebay, or get rid of doubles and stuff I got for free. But now it's all of these weird Russian and eastern European dudes arguing about cds from dudes i've never heard of.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Them seahawks beat the saints that year though...
Regardless, they were sub .500

It's dumb as fuck when 7-9 teams make the playoffs when 10-6 and even 11-5 miss because of division strength

It basically says the playoffs aren't based off of hard work and skill, but being lucky enough to be grouped up with 3 terrible teams.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Check this shit out...

It, for lack of a better term, turns your handgun into a carbine.

It basically folds onto your handgun. Then you can add on a silencer, it has a stick and extra mag holder, you can add sights and lasers and shit.

It's interesting. Don't know if I like it, or the legality of it, but its interesting.