Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Oh and I finally got a job brehs. It ain't prestigious but I'll take it. Cashier for Sacramento area parking garages and valet too. Cash in my pocket > better than couch slummin it. S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE knows what I'm talkin about. I'd rather be at an average 9-5 than not doin shit.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Oh and I finally got a job brehs. It ain't prestigious but I'll take it. Cashier for Sacramento area parking garages and valet too. Cash in my pocket > better than couch slummin it. S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE knows what I'm talkin about. I'd rather be at an average 9-5 than not doin shit.
i feel ya breh.... congrats on the new gig!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Yeah, they will, on Monday. But i've been smoke free since July, so I'm good.

I actually held off smoking over Thanksgiving break after a friend asked me if I wanted to smoke after hitting the bars. I was so fucking tempted but decided against it after he said that he found the weed in a drawer at his parents house. Dude lives in San Diego and was just home for the holidays and is also a fucking weenie ass smoker. So I was like, yeah, no thanks, I don't need to blow my weed sobriety and possible job opportunity on some dried out, forgotten about shwag.

I'm hoping after they test me and I do the paperwork that they dont test regularly (I dont think they should) and I can smoke on New Years to celebrate

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
good lookin L.D.S., it may not be for a while (like 6 months) but if I make it out that way I will definitely hit u up.

I drove cross country in 2006 and would love to do it again. I'm trying to drive to the MLB All Star Game in Minnesota next year and maybe have to include Arkansas in there if her bro is going to school there by then.
No doubt, man. I'd be up for meeting another fellow Siccness brethren, if you're down.

Fayetteville is about an hour and a half from where I stay.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So I went to grab a few bags of candy before work because we do little gift bags for our employees for the holidays (managers included) so I was picking up four bags of different holiday chocolates. Like the Butterfinger bells, those little tree shaped chocolates, that type of shit. Anyways I look up and what the fuck do I see, these but for Christmas and not Easter

They are literally a top 5 candy for me and the only thing I like about Easter so I got really fucking excited and bought four of the big bags lol. I usually don't scope the Christmas candy so I don't know if I've been missing them for years or if they are new but I don't fucking care it made my day. It's the little things that count, Merry Xmas Charlie Brown.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
keeps my pad warm... my washer / dryer is in my condo so my shit always smellin hella fresh, all warm n shit when i do my laundry
Same here. I'm so grateful not to have to share my laundry.

People wash some nasty ass clothes in those things.

They stayed fucking up when my mom ran an apartment complex with a mini-laundromat.

I was in there with my dad fixing greasy lint traps and muddy washers.

Gross as fuck.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
So I went to grab a few bags of candy because we do little gift bags for our employees for the holidays (managers included) so I was picking up four bags of different holiday chocolates. Like the Butterfinger bells, those little tree shaped chocolates, that type of shit. Anyways I look up and what the fuck do I see, these but for Christmas and not Easter

They are literally a top 5 candy for me and the only thing I like about Easter so I got really fucking excited and bought four of the big bags lol. I usually don't scope the Christmas candy so I don't know if I've been missing them for years or if they are new but I don't fucking care it made my day. It's the little things that count, Merry Xmas Charlie Brown.
never seen the christmas ones, but im with you 100% on easter. The dark chocolate ones are even better.