Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah. Went down there a couple nights ago to check out zoo lights and totally miss that area. Plus just want to get out of a Snohomish county for a while. I'll just avoid moving to hill top this time. Spent way too many nights not being a coward when I lived there if you know what I'm sayin.
I can't even fucking imagine missing Tacoma but hey good luck there man. Good to get out of Snohomish county for sure though. More or less all of that place is beyond depressing to me these days. I can tolerate a day or two when I go to chill up there but then I start thinking about if I had to live there again and I just wanna get the fuck out and back to Seattle lol.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Actually where did you say you got it again? Might just go and try to buy the exact same table lol.
I bought it on Craigslist after spending a couple months looking for it. I've seen it at a couple friends' place though so I know it can be found. I'll keep an eye out and give you a heads up. Shit is beyond quality for sure.