Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
So I'm giving the box office person a break and there are literally five bums begging on the same half block of the street I can see from where I'm at. No one has given any of them shit yet but they all keep on asking as the people go by them one at a time.
Speaking of movies, have you seen grudge match and that one with tom hanks?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Jade Bassett, 13, gets pinned down, clawed and mauled by rogue kangaroos during afternoon jog

SHE'S been bitten, cut, scratched and terrorised, but teenager Jade Bassett holds no grudge against her unlikely attackers.

The 13-year-old suffered deep wounds to her thigh and cuts to her back, face and hands on Tuesday after being set upon by a pair of eastern grey kangaroos on a bush track in the NSW Hunter Valley, The Daily Telegraph reports.

Jade, a keen runner and budding athlete, described yesterday how she was jogging along a popular dirt path in the Walka Water Works reserve about 5pm when she saw a group of three "huge" roos on the path ahead.

What do you do if a roo is stalking you?

Little Zakkiah Galea survives mauling by rogue kangaroo

"You see kangaroos around there all the time and usually they'll just take off to the side, but these ones just stood there," she said.

---------

Crenshaw Cangaroos, you are not safe anywhere in australia

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
My friend works part time at a skate shop and scored some free 'stance' socks for me. I been buying "12 pairs for $10" from the t-shirt spots for so long, these are like $11.95 per pair, they feel pretty nice.

Happy foots make a happy day.
Oh man! Was I in for a treat. Those were the best socks Ive ever worn. I once was blind, but now I see, nice socks are the way to go...man. I took my shoes off at the end of the day, no sweat, no soreness, no smell, nothing, it was like I was chilling all day.

I am now a nice sock guy, no more 12 pair for $10 for me...

Everyone go out and my as many Stance socks as you possibly can.

The Uncommon Thread - Stance Socks

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
just finished my last gym session for 2 and a half weeks. been going hard for the past 5 months and my body is telling me to take some time off. wrist elbow and knee are all corked so im hoping the time off will give it time to fix itself
That's good man your body is telling you it needs a break and this is a good time of the year to do it.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The argument about bitcoin, is nothing is backing it. Then again, nothing is backing our dollar - the mint regular just prints money out of thin air and throws it in circulation. I'm not really sure what gives it worth, just like I'm not exactly sure what gives our modern day dollar worth.
What gives a fiat currency worth, such as the dollar, is that it is backed by an actual government, which is backed by the people- this is why it is stated that the US dollar is backed by the full faith and credit of the US. Yes, the US dollar is dwindling, but it is still the reserve currency of the world at this point in time.

Bitcoin will reach its demise eventually, because it is going against the world and central banks, and they don't like that. Was it a smart investment for those who got in early? Yes, but only as long as they know when to say when. Today, it is not a good investment to buy in to. The bitcoin bubble will burst. What is ironic, is that the banks continue to try to create digital currency, which is why they enjoy the attention to bitcoin- to steal that attention and customer base down the road, but will eventually cause its demise so we are forced with a Chase like digi currency. (mixture of my opinion and observation)

Precious metals are tangible and have a variety of uses, this is why they are better assets

Last edited: