Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah that's what I was thinking. He has a Twitter with a 2,000 plus followers too. I mean not that it's necessarily impossible for an extremely mentally ill person to be able to still post on the internet on those two sites it seems rather unlikely.

They were interesting watches in my opinion whatever the fuck was going on there lol.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah that's what I was thinking. He has a Twitter with a 2,000 plus followers too. I mean not that it's necessarily impossible for an extremely mentally ill person to be able to still post on the internet on those two sites it seems rather unlikely.

They were interesting watches in my opinion whatever the fuck was going on there lol.
It's all too possible, but with cars and shit being heard in the background of that one video, and him being in what's supposed to be a shipping crate, it just seems like it's all set up for it to seem like he's mentally ill, on some SAW shit.