Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
the reason why i wear wide receiver/running back gloves is because i don't really want my hands to smell like weed after smoking, and i even carry an extra hoody that i wear when smoking so my shirt and hair don't smell like weed.

and the only times i wear the wr/rb glove is when i smoke and play football...
lol why not just wash your hands after you smoke

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
brehs

this day was crazy fucking long, 8 hours with the faggot ass horrible movers, bunch of my shit broken and now unpacking a big ass house with a 2 car garage worth of shit into an apartment with no storage lol

ol well though tacos were had, I copped an awesome mini fridge for my bedroom that I stocked with a 12 pack of Sol, and 2 sixers of Mickey grenades, now to drink beer and unpack

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Sorry to hear you stuff broke D @Dr. Feelgood . Hopefully it wasn't anything too close to you, other shit can be replaced. Now drink a beer.
word, no big deal, just shit like my TV stand and stuff like that, my TV still sits on it though and the moving company will eventually give me money to replace it, probably like 6 months down the road lol

just got an ugly ass beat up TV stand making my living room look jacked up now #firstworldproblems