Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I was partying in a hotel with my homie and his girlfriend and she started to get really drunk and shouting "whatchu ear-hustling for!? whatchu ear-hustling for?!" (yes, she's black). We were eating pizza and he threw a pizza slice at her dome and it slapped her in the face. Funniest shit ever; we still laugh about it years later.

cs,b

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
May 4, 2002
I was partying in a hotel with my homie and his girlfriend and she started to get really drunk and shouting "whatchu ear-hustling for!? whatchu ear-hustling for?!" (yes, she's black). We were eating pizza and he threw a pizza slice at her dome and it slapped her in the face. Funniest shit ever; we still laugh about it years later.

cs,b

That reminds me of an incident years ago in middle school. This kid was being a bitch, so I turned around w/slice of pizza in my hand, reached back thy hand and bitched slapped him with a slice of pizza. Lulz were had.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
at my old house in Lakeview i had a huge party one time and two bitches (from the bay) started yelling at each other at the top of my stairs, inside the house. one of the bitches turned to go down the stairs and the other bitch yells "fuck u bitch!" and slaps a piece of pizza across the back of this girls head and the first bitch trips in her heels and eats it down the steps. She laid there for a few minutes while people were half in silence, half laughing, then just got up and walked out of there with the pizza stuck to her hair lol

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Had a black kid I played football with sneeze on my pizza and demand I give him that slice. I was the only white kid on the team, and stuck on an elevator with him when he did it.

I ate the pizza. Fuck him.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Another time at a party I paid for a pizza that just "showed up" and no one claimed it and I was carrying it through the party looking for the person who ordered it when one of my shithead friends thought it would be funny to knock the pizza out of my hand. needless to say it fell out of the box and on the floor and everybody laughed and I did to that pizza what Jimmy Conway does to Billy Batts in Goodfellas and stomped the shit out of it in anger. (I had also blacked out on Captain Morgan. ugh)

then the guy who ordered the pizza walks in from being outside on the phone and is like "oh did my pizza come?"

I wished I had stomped out that guy instead.