Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
My windshield this morning was draped in ice and I didn't have time to defrost. I forgot to warm my car up didn't really anticipate 1/2" Ice on my shit. I had to leave for work and drove a couple miles with my window down freezing cold almost hit a parked car. Tomorrow morning I will warm up my car

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't know if they have them Mama Lil's Peppers down there in CA (they are made up here in WA) but if any of you brehs see them and need something to pizzazz up a sammich, or a chicken based pizza, or like some cheeseburgers... grab them motherfuckers. They are a little on the pricey side (about $9-10 for a 16oz bottle) but they are fucking worth it.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
yall ever give your self a timer on when you gotta stop drinkin so you have an excuse to try to drink a large quantity faster? lonesome drinking motivation?
oh man, thats the worst. Its one thing if you're just trying to play a solo drinking game, but when its "i gotta be at work at 9:00am so I cant drink past 2:00 otherwise im gonna stink of liquour/be too drunk to drive" and then you look at the clock and its 1:45 and you aren't even close to being where you wanna be. I hate that shit. 1st world alcoholoc problems.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
oh man, thats the worst. Its one thing if you're just trying to play a solo drinking game, but when its "i gotta be at work at 9:00am so I cant drink past 2:00 otherwise im gonna stink of liquour/be too drunk to drive" and then you look at the clock and its 1:45 and you aren't even close to being where you wanna be. I hate that shit. 1st world alcoholoc problems.
Along with hangover Russian roulette for me this is another reason I don't drink when I work the next day anymore. Except totally different times, same concept though.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
My windshield this morning was draped in ice and I didn't have time to defrost. I forgot to warm my car up didn't really anticipate 1/2" Ice on my shit. I had to leave for work and drove a couple miles with my window down freezing cold almost hit a parked car. Tomorrow morning I will warm up my car
If you know its going to get hella cold out and frost your windows up. Lay a old sheet or towel or something across your windshield the night before and the ice will lay off.