Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It's weird when I'm drinking and start chain smoking weed I just sit in the living room smoking bowl after bowl like whatever while I'm on the net, listening to music, etc. But when I generally only smoke a good 4-5 tokes every hour or so when not drinking I always stand in my room and smoke out the window.

None of this is done because I care about my place smelling like weed because the lady next to me has the hallway always smelling like dank. I'm just odd I guess.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It's weird when I'm drinking and start chain smoking weed I just sit in the living room smoking bowl after bowl like whatever while I'm on the net, listening to music, etc. But when I generally only smoke a good 4-5 tokes every hour or so when not drinking I always stand in my room and smoke out the window.

None of this is done because I care about my place smelling like weed because the lady next to me has the hallway always smelling like dank. I'm just odd I guess.
not really weird to not want to sit in a cloud of toxic smoke or have all your belongings coated in a film of smoke tar, lol

fuck combustion, vape gang

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Why is Nato hanging with 7th graders popping Ritalin?
lol I'm learning there is a lot of Adderall and Ritalin floating around the class. The stress of school has people doing weird shit.

I'm just on coffee at the moment, I don't like how those pills are amphetamine based.

I want either: Nuvigil, Provigil or Modafinil.

ritalin and adderall are massively popular among academics. aren't you studying for something right now nato?
Yea, i'm training to be a creepy foot doctor.

Last edited: