Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I wasn't super balling but more or less right off the bat I would have at least 1/4 personal and $150-250 a day profit that I could burn through and then just make it all back the next day again if needed. I mean that's of course if I wanted to go around meeting people all day like I said before. Only did that a two or three times a week and then the other was mostly by convenience or if it was for actual friends.

One plus side when I would just sell all day you just kinda went around chilled and got stoned the whole time. It would get old sometimes though admittedly.

I still had a pretty good amount of money saved off the four years I sold on the regular but my DUI when I was 24 with the fines, lawyer fees, and then court ordered outpatient treatment put a huge dent in most of that.
You can still make a lot of $ selling weed. It's getting harder up here in washifas now because it's legalish. But there's still money to be made