Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Why isn't McGloin the answer at QB? He's been putting up great numbers with a patched together shitty squad.

The fact he was undrafted doesn't mean much, Tom Brady was a 6th round pick and look how he turned out.

I like McGloin and would love to see the Raiders build him up and build around him. Dude has an arm, stays composed in the pocket, and makes great throws.
I don't know about McGloin yet. I don't know if his ceiling is high enough. He's done well this year, he's a good quarterback. I'm not convinced yet that he has what it takes to make a playoff run, or even superbowl run. If he keep trending up that'll help make up my mind, but time will tell.

I don't want it to sound like I don't like McGloin, I do. I don't like Pryor much.

I guess I should have said is Pryor isn't the answer, and I don't think McGloin is yet.

I want the Raiders to either stick with McGloin or go all in on a top flight quarterback. The indecisive, back and forth, bringing in hella different guys, basically everything they've been doing for the last decade is killing me. Build someone, or buy someone, but QB needs to set in stone for a few seasons to build on.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
if he's a bust, it's not his fault...his offensive line isn't doing a good job of protecting him, therefore he gets hit often

ain't that right Gueroloco @Gueroloco ?
they ruined his career by rushing him back into the playoffs last year