Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I heard 2 assholes talking the other day about being out riding their bikes. Complaining about how people drive around them, I mentioned that bicyclists are bad people and deserve to have rocks thrown at them, or something like that...They responded with the typical:

"We deserve equality on the road."

To which I said:

"Ok, then you should have to take a class, pass a test, and obtain a license to ride a bike, maintain a clean license, register your bike yearly, hold liability insurance, and wear a safety vest with your license # on the back, so when you run lights we can send the ticket to your house...or if you don't like that, you can get the hell out of the way and obey the traffic laws."

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
They got problems. Neither Pryor or McGloin is a real answer at QB. McFadden needs to get gone. The receiving core is green. I think Seabass is losing it. The coaching staff is questionable. Add whatever you want to the list.

I get it's rebuilding, but it's been 10+ years of various rebuilds. It's just hard to swallow. I don't want to have to give it another 2 years.

Next season they'll have more spending ability. I say they spend the cash and bring in a big name QB. Not an undrafted free agent, not a back-up, not a washed up jackass. Sooner they can get a long haul stable QB the sooner they can build around him. If its going to take another couple years anyway...

Im just tired of losing.
Why isn't McGloin the answer at QB? He's been putting up great numbers with a patched together shitty squad.

The fact he was undrafted doesn't mean much, Tom Brady was a 6th round pick and look how he turned out.

I like McGloin and would love to see the Raiders build him up and build around him. Dude has an arm, stays composed in the pocket, and makes great throws.