Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
lol reading that Haws vs 9ers thread I just have to say some people live way too vicariously through sports teams. Like to the point where it's really fucking sad and you have grown men coming up with stupid names for the other teams and actually meaning it with all their heart, not just fucking around and being dumb for fun. Like I could feel the blood pressure rising in a few of those posts.
I can only speak for myself, but I was raised on competition in sports. Shit is a part of me. As an adult I no longer have ways to fulfill that competitive urge. I can't exactly go into beer league hockey leagues, and act intense. Pro sports, is just way to be competitive. Fuck the bitch ass niners.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
those are dope fubu, whats the book about
overall, just about the prejudice towards pitbulls

the author of the book used to really hate pitbulls a lot, until one came up to her front door, and basically changed her entire opinion of pitbulls from there on out

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
overall, just about the prejudice towards pitbulls

the author of the book used to really hate pitbulls a lot, until one came up to her front door, and basically changed her entire opinion of pitbulls from there on out
I was gonna say its a pit bull huh I forgot to add my boys dog is a pit\AB cross and looks more like a pit. Well drawn breh

Attachments

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
nice. you gettin a good commission on it?
I was gonna say its a pit bull huh I forgot to add my boys dog is a pit\AB cross and looks more like a pit. Well drawn breh
thanks brehs... REACHTMO @REACHTMO , yeah, me and the author are talking about splitting the profits 50/50...with 10% going to the american pitbull foundation, i believe

mouth_my_nuts @mouth_my_nuts , your boys' dog looks pretty similar to the author's dog:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
That leche was hyphy, shout out to ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN for inspiring me
i just inspired myself and poured myself another glass

#allboutcalcium