Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
So we will live in australia for 2 years, ill save up 50k then come back to the states and buy a banked owned house for like 30k in a good area in michigan. I believe the govt grants 10k to first home buyers?

I just need wheels too I guess and Hopefully I can get a job in my industry.

This way I can keep guns at home and not worry

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
So we will live in australia for 2 years, ill save up 50k then come back to the states and buy a banked owned house for like 30k in a good area in michigan. I believe the govt grants 10k to first home buyers?

I just need wheels too I guess and Hopefully I can get a job in my industry.

This way I can keep guns at home and not worry
At first I thought you were full of shit saying you'd buy a house for $30k, but I just checked online and I saw houses in Detroit for that much. I wonder how sketchy the neighborhoods are, but that's good nonetheless. Only thing you could get for that much in California is a mobile home

Idk anything about the government granting $10k for first time homebuyers. First time buyers can qualify for fha loans, where you only have to put down 3.5%, that's what I did, but I've never heard of that other shit. If so I want my 10 racks now

Edit: I just noticed you said "good area" in Michigan. Ok then that's cool breh

Last edited:
Props: NAMO and NAMO

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
At first I thought you were full of shit saying you'd buy a house for $30k, but I just checked online and I saw houses in Detroit for that much. I wonder how sketchy the neighborhoods are, but that's good nonetheless. Only thing you could get for that much in California is a mobile home

Idk anything about the government granting $10k for first time homebuyers. First time buyers can qualify for fha loans, where you only have to put down 3.5%, that's what I did, but I've never heard of that other shit. If so I want my 10 racks now

Edit: I just noticed you said "good area" in Michigan. Ok then that's cool breh
Yeah bank owned you can get a decent fixer uper for 25k. A friend of ours is a real estate agent so we will get a heads up.

I'm just gonna buy it cash and there are good areas with good schools around here, closer to detroit nope.

I want my freedom.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
About five years back, Obama was giving an $8k credit to first-time homebuyers but that was only a 2 or 3 year deal to try to stimulate the economy. I don't think they're doing that anymore.
Maybe its a michigan state things, I am going to meet my banker and agent later this week.