Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase is it me or does nebula swavey be on some metro zu shit sometimes lol
I haven't checked that album yet and he hasn't been on many of the other songs I've heard from KOIE Boyz yet so I don't know really and this has been a post.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
One of my best friend's girl worked at the support center for Comcast for years. She made pretty damn good money, decent bennies, and they literally got everything - biggest tv package, home phone, high speed net, DVR - for like $50 a month. But at least once a week she said she would have a mental breakdown (not really but said she wanted to) over how stupid someone could be calling in with the most obvious problem and then still not getting it after her explaining it step by step, very slowly, in simple words - ten times.

Like she said one time a guy couldn't figure out where to open the remote to get the batteries out to put new ones in and it took him 20 minutes on the phone with her to finally figure out and then he just hung up on her, no thanks or nothing lol.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
One of my best friend's girl worked at the support center for Comcast for years. She made pretty damn good money, decent bennies, and they literally got everything - biggest tv package, home phone, high speed net, DVR - for like $50 a month. But at least once a week she said she would have a mental breakdown (not really but said she wanted to) over how stupid someone could be calling in with the most obvious problem and then still not getting it after her explaining it step by step, very slowly, in simple words - ten times.

Like she said one time a guy couldn't figure out where to open the remote to get the batteries out to put new ones in and it took him 20 minutes on the phone with her to finally figure out and then he just hung up on her, no thanks or nothing lol.
Word, these mouth breathers calling in make me hate humanity even more

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Dude earlier today who went $200 over on data and $100 over on minutes said to me personally "you need to get your head out of your ass and stop fucking me over"

lol I don't even work for US Cellular, don't know him personally, or could give a fuck. Annoys me I basically gotta kiss these people's ass and apologize and shit to them after they say things like that cause all of my calls are recorded and they get QA'd

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Dude earlier today who went $200 over on data and $100 over on minutes said to me personally "you need to get your head out of your ass and stop fucking me over"

lol I don't even work for US Cellular, don't know him personally, or could give a fuck. Annoys me I basically gotta kiss these people's ass and apologize and shit to them after they say things like that cause all of my calls are recorded and they get QA'd
I once had a (obviously crazy and not just stupid) lady start screaming at me over the price of concessions and how "You are scamming us out of our money so you can have your big house and fancy cars while we starve" and it was just such a lolwut moment I was actually speechless and just walked away.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I once had a (obviously crazy and not just stupid) lady start screaming at me over the price of concessions and how "You are scamming us out of our money so you can have your big house and fancy cars while we starve" and it was just such a lolwut moment I was actually speechless and just walked away.
Fuck you nuttkase, with your big house and your fancy cars

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Jesus Christ I was just looking through the company email real quick and my GM just called out sick again today. So far on two of the busiest weekends we have had since she's been at my theatre she's called out for a least one of her scheduled shifts. Kinda wondering how the DM hasn't asked her what's up with all her callouts so far, then again maybe he has, I wouldn't know I guess lol.