Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
The channel 2 news talking about how the turkey's for the presidential pardon are going to me moved to live the rest of their lives to live on the grounds of Mt. Vernon. The next story was about the possibility of 4 million peoples food assistance benefits being taken away. The next about how the price of milk could rise above $7 a gallon.

Good news about the turkeys...pfffft...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

Been on repeat.

0R0 @0R0 you got Dirty Collections Vol. 1 right? It's only 3 songs and like 5 1/2 minutes long but pretty essential if you are a fan of Jae's like I am. I also recommend getting really high and jamming the Lunch Special series if you haven't yet.
only got vol 2 & 1 from the lunch series

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
The channel 2 news talking about how the turkey's for the presidential pardon are going to me moved to live the rest of their lives to live on the grounds of Mt. Vernon. The next story was about the possibility of 4 million peoples food assistance benefits being taken away. The next about how the price of milk could rise above $7 a gallon.

Good news about the turkeys...pfffft...
The next story was them talking about how great Candelstick Park is/was. And how amazing the final Beatles concert was. Then they had short interviews with people that were there and they all said it was horrible, lol. It was freezing, there were over 5k unsold seats, The Beatles only played like 8 songs and left.

Fuck The Beatles.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
The next story was them talking about how great Candelstick Park is/was. And how amazing the final Beatles concert was. Then they had short interviews with people that were there and they all said it was horrible, lol. It was freezing, there were over 5k unsold seats, The Beatles only played like 8 songs and left.

Fuck The Beatles.
That was their last show and hated each other at that point.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol damn my old girlfriend from high school just got married again and is now on her 4th last name.

When I met her in kindergarten she had her OG name, then her mom got married and she took her step dad's(who was a faggot hater when I was banging her in High School) last name. Then she got married when we were like 19 after she got pregnant, then she just got married again.

Crazy as fuck to me the thought of having 4 different last names by age 30.

Shes still a dime though even after 2 kids, I'd marry her and give her last name number 5. Sexy as fuck.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Seeing all of my ex's on facebook all happy and shit all the time blows. Especially the ones that are still fine as hell.

Makes me realize I got fat, am 30 and just basically restarted my life with nothing, and I'm single and stay striking out like crazy lately.

Fuck them and their still looking good and being all happy and shit. Fucking bitches lol

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Seeing all of my ex's on facebook all happy and shit all the time blows. Especially the ones that are still fine as hell.

Makes me realize I got fat, am 30 and just basically restarted my life with nothing, and I'm single and stay striking out like crazy lately.

Fuck them and their still looking good and being all happy and shit. Fucking bitches lol
They're not happy, bro.