Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
My beer is ice cold. Been in the fridge for three days. You drinking over there in China Mike?
Drinking some ice cold Tsingtao's. Also have a 5l mini keg in the fridge of some German Stout that a Chinese friend gave me...

Not really drinking heavy these days, but consistently.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Drinking some ice cold Tsingtao's. Also have a 5l mini keg in the fridge of some German Stout that a Chinese friend gave me...

Not really drinking heavy these days, but consistently.
I have no idea what Tsingtao's even is but if it's beer then cheers. I just finished my first three High Lifes about to crack this Brother Thelonious 750ml bottle. It's 9.3% abv. Tomorrow should be interesting.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
0R0 @0R0 illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy infinity @infinity

Dope little doc about The Low End Theory in LA.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
6:20pm...

You can smoke weed in the police station...they wouldn't notice. My homie grew weed on his balcony surrounded by high rises for everyone to see...

They don't know that shit. Coming across good quality is difficult though. Mostly hash. Pakistani sells it here. I just call him (indian accent) "buddy"...lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Now thinking about it, just judging from the pics I post and shit, I must seem like a pretty weird dude...lol
Weird in comparison to who? Everyone on here is far from normal breh.

Hell, no one is normal. It doesn't exist. If someone tells you they are normal they are probably weirder than everyone else.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn AraabMuzik straight up hijacked Afta-1's beat and claimed it his own on that new Troy Ave.

Potholes In My Blog » Did AraabMuzik Rip Off Afta-1 On This Troy Ave Song?

New Troy Ave album is pretty dope all the way through though. Probably the most cohesive project I've heard by him yet.

Afta-1 is a really underrated producer. More or less everything I've ever heard from dude is nice.