Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just ate at 8oz Burger Bar for the first time with OG Nuttkase and that shit was hyphy as fuck. Little on the pricy side but it was worth it. I made my own burger with special sauce, lettuce, pickles, cave aged gruyere and havarti cheeses, charred onions and hemplers bacon. It was amazing. There are like eight other combos I made up before deciding on that one that I want to try now. Great fries too.

I'm fucking full. Kinda wanna smoke a bowl but I might pass out for a couple hours on the couch if I do lol.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Just ate at 8oz Burger Bar for the first time with OG Nuttkase and that shit was hyphy as fuck. Little on the pricy side but it was worth it. I made my own burger with special sauce, lettuce, pickles, cave aged gruyere and havarti cheeses, charred onions and hemplers bacon. It was amazing. There are like eight other combos I made up before deciding on that one that I want to try now. Great fries too.

I'm fucking full. Kinda wanna smoke a bowl but I might pass out for a couple hours on the couch if I do lol.
This the place just up the street from the qfc?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Maybe because of the time (3PM), or you went when it was new to the area, but we walked in and got seated in like 30 seconds. Took about 20 minutes to get the burgers as there were about five tables already seated not much ahead of us from the looks of it. Everything was really fresh and well made though. I liked it a lot.