Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Sup wit brehs on a Friday night
No but really I'm taking it easy as fuck tonight. Went too hard in the paint after work last night, fucked off my whole Friday because of it lol.
Same here. Got blackout drunk at the bar last night. Homegirl wants me to roll over to her place, but I think I might eat enough valium and seraquil to make me drool and stare at the tv instead.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
3-6, all members? Nuttkase @Nuttkase ...I like their old 90s beats. World domination is dope & mystic stylez. Prophet posse was dope. I don't like gangsta boo or la chat I think they ruined a lot of timeless tracks except late night tip...she's always ruining good songs back in the day.

I fuck wiith jalapeños...every opportunity.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
3-6, all members? Nuttkase @Nuttkase ...I like their old 90s beats. World domination is dope & mystic stylez. Prophet posse was dope. I don't like gangsta boo or la chat I think they ruined a lot of timeless tracks except late night tip...she's always ruining good songs back in the day.

I fuck wiith jalapeños...every opportunity.
Everyone but Juicy but he's on a song. I didn't mind Boo on their older stuff and I had more or less quit listening to them by the time La Chat joined. Their underground tapes, solo - as a group - and affiliated rappers, through World Domination is almost all classis material in my opinion. After that going forward they would have a song here and there I liked but never really cared for a full album again until this. Went back to that dark Memphis vibe from the 90s for sure but of course they aren't going to recapture it 100% but they did a great job of it in my opinion.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Thanks brehs. I think that's the third person this year . Me and this dude were real close back in middle school but kinda lost track of him. Mostly due to his raging drug addiction. I like the occasional hyrp but I never really understood opiate addiction. Coke, booze and E for sure. But never really had fun on painkillers.
Well downers are to take the pain away, mentally and physically. Before its too late your taking them just to feel normal.

Anyway just know it was out of your hands and there was nothing you could have done.

Props: Snakegang

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Speaking of pickled jalapenos my friends older sister used to make her own with the carrot slices in it and all. The longer they straight up marinated in the fridge the better of course and man the pieces of carrots would be fucking spicy and sooooooo good too. Anyways one time she made a huge jar and then jammed down to Cali for 6 weeks and me and her brothers at the whole fucking jar save one jalapeno and like two carrot slices. She was so pissed I thought she was going to literally kill us and my friend jumped out of a window to get away from her when she was chasing him through the house lol.

I think we ended up smoking her out tough and she was over it if I remember right.