Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I need to hurry up and scoop up one of the many fine chicks at work. Lonely up in this empty apartment, need some naked tiddies up in here
"Hey sexy, you want to come over to my place and hang out on my futon mattress? We can eat leftovers on paper plates too"

That should work right?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This chick I used to work with just had a kid and named it Molly. She posted a picture of her holding the newborn in the hospital bed shortly after giving birth yesterday and I was really tempted to say "You popped a Molly now you're sweatin' wooooooo" but I'm pretty sure neither her nor anyone else would get that so I didn't .

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
damn Sam Hurd just got 15 years. One of my brehs in high school was roommates with him in college and still swears he's innocent lol
Even Hurd says he's not innocent, but he damn sure aint a cocaine kingpin, and Its fucked how they did him. Here's a p good article on the whole case if you haven't seen it already: Sam Hurd