Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
You can tell he's Russian because of the coat. I bet he's wearing track pants and at least one gold chain .
I used to spend a lot of time at this bar called Earls on the Ave. Nuttkase @Nuttkase prob knows of it, i dunno who nolettuce @nolettuce is, but if he hangs out in the u district he might too. Anyway, it was a fucking dive and there were a few russian cats who drank there and every single one of them wore a track suit and a leather jacket every damn day like it was a uniform.

Props: Snakegang

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
I used to spend a lot of time at this bar called Earls on the Ave. Nuttkase @Nuttkase prob knows of it, i dunno who nolettuce @nolettuce is, but if he hangs out in the u district he might too. Anyway, it was a fucking dive and there were a few russian cats who drank there and every single one of them wore a track suit and a leather jacket every damn day like it was a uniform.
Never been to that bar, but me and Nutt's boss from way back used to hire all russians and all of them wore track pants, drank vodka and could have possibly have you disappeared at any given time. "Mosquito in Russia like Mig airplane"

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah this one Russian driver who was in his early 20s killed most of a fifth of vodka in the back of the Pizza Hut, sexually assaulted the far from remotely good looking female manager on duty - twice, and then had to be restrained by one of his dad's also Russian friends who drove a town car for a living and was called because no one could find his actual dad, all while he was crying to go back to the motherland.

Kinda miss that place sometimes.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Never been to that bar, but me and Nutt's boss from way back used to hire all russians and all of them wore track pants, drank vodka and could have possibly have you disappeared at any given time. "Mosquito in Russia like Mig airplane"
lol was that you or Flemming that was there the first time we got Slava an 8th and he took like two bowls and gave us the rest. Talking about "Too strong, too strong. In Russia you get Styrofoam cup full for $5"