Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I met this 21 year old bitch at my bar last week, she invited me to huge house party tonight. Not a real fan of beer pong and college douche bags. Only time I really hit house parties is when the bar is closing and we still wanna get loose.
Going to random house parties after the age of like 25 makes you "that guy" and I am not trying to be "that guy"

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Going to random house parties after the age of like 25 makes you "that guy" and I am not trying to be "that guy"
Luckily I have my son tonight so I didn't have to.think about putting myself in that situation. If did go, I woulda made her pick me up and told nobody I was 32.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
that's totally acceptable. I do that all the time at my place. But everyones old and already knows I'm a drunk.
Well yeah that's the great part. Half of my friends are still lushes and the half that are maybe a little more responsible drinkers/partiers know we are and still party pretty hard themselves in comparison to most people. Plus it's cool not having to worry about running from the cops anymore lol.