Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
^^^shit man i wouldve taken a night like that with my pops over goin out anyday.

except one halloween, in sixth grade, when my parents let me stay out "late" cuz it wasnt a school night and it was like the first real trick or treating by myself that i had ever done. me and a friend met up with 3 girls and went out and afterwards just went back to one of their houses. we played spin the bottle and each of the girls was kinda into me, so they didnt mind each kissing me. at first i was kinda worried my friend would cock block in some way but the girls made him nervous, so i shit u not, he just shoved every piece of gum from his trick-or-treat bag in his mouth and said he couldnt play. i was like, cool, more for me! I was thinking it was too good to be true, like 3 girls and one guy, i was like, isnt this boring? but i wasnt gonna say shit so it kept going...and then one girl used tongue and the other girls FLIPPED out and tried to quit and I was like "nah its all good, lets keep going" and they stopped and we had to leave. I was floatin on cloud 9, walked back to my friends house, played Mario Kart and Smash Brothers til 3 in the morning and killed all my candy and dreamt about which of the honeys i was gonna call next day to go see Titanic. life was hella good then. Now THATS a muhfucking halloween, brehs.

my mack game was strong in middle school

Gotta love those concrete random memories

You will never forget that shit breh

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I have some money I just have sitting in the paypal, so most transaction I do are very quick.

If I remember right the money normally get deducted very fast from your connected account though. What does it say in your transaction history on paypal?

Like my payment showed went directly to your paypal, and i'm -30 from where my balance was before. I would just let it accumulate. I'm pretty sure any money you see, is for sure subtracting from that persons account real time.

Does it show any -1.50 from youcare?
I guess I wasn't clear. I used a credit card for my first donation, well second too, but anyways nothing has shown on my credit card statement yet. Usually stuff I purchase shows up that day or the next. I meant if people are paying with card does it not charge their card until I move the money to my bank account? I don't want to sit on it for a month and then people are like "what the fuck is this random charge on my card."

May 4, 2002
lol u definitely cant pay 24/7. even if u paid online 'instantly', it takes time to post the payment
She never listens ever. I went to feed my parents dog and she wanted to make cookies, I told her the oven was broken and needed to be fixed. So her dumbass makes cookies anyways, guess what? The oven doesn't work smfh