Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
not too sure why, but i don't get notifications when Meta4iCAL @Meta4iCAL , S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE and InfamousICON @InfamousICON prop me...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Not a big fan of Dr. Pepper or mixed drinks, good looking out though.
oh hoh hoh, my friend, it only TASTES like a dr. pepper.

u take a shot glass. fill it 3/4ths with SoCo, top it off with 151. light it with a lighter, then either drop it into a pint glass of beer, or blow the flame out and drop it in. shit tastes incredible and gets u fucked up, obviously. im not a fan of mixed drinks either. ive had some good times drinking these. be careful not to spill the shot on your hand cuz u can burn the shit out of it obviously.

Props: Nuttkase
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
not too sure why, but i don't get notifications when Meta4iCAL @Meta4iCAL , S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE and InfamousICON @InfamousICON prop me...
our props don't snitch

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Props: S.SAVAGE

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
never heard of any of those people except for Loretta Lynn and Peggy Bundy aka Gemma Teller

they should do an Outlaw Country festival with people like David Allen Coe, Merle Haggard, and Hank 3

regular plain country music is wack as fuck
david allen coe and merle haggard arent good live these days. seen them both in the last few years and they just dont got it anymore. seen willie nelson and it might have been the worst concert ive ever been to. he sang whiskey river 4 times, almost like he forgot he performed it already... Hank 3 is great live...

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE

these guys are in san jose in november. im goin to this one.

this song always reminds me of my son. if you listen to the words, you'll prolly feel the same.

Props: S.SAVAGE

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
fuck brehs....

just feels weird without seeing SouthernComfort @SouthernComfort post in Freedom Town from time to time.

been thinking about that all day.
Yeah, when fubu posted those ducks' Nikes a couple pages back it made me a little sad.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE

these guys are in san jose in november. im goin to this one.

this song always reminds me of my son. if you listen to the words, you'll prolly feel the same.

yes.

maybe I need to retract my statement because Zac Brown band is really good & I DO love that song too, makes me think of Stevie.