Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I've seen some recent pics of her and she looks 100xs better now after she had a kid and settled down some and isn't as all guida'd out as she used to be it seems.

you betcha ...she looks a million times better now.

the tv was on when i was cleaning up my dinner mess & I saw her dancing on dancing with the stars & was thinking to myself "Shea, you'd tap that" & I was right. I would. For sure.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Ill tell u guys about a "customer" when i worked at the movie theater who we called the shit bandit who smeared shit all over the walls and mirrors of the mens bathroom. there was so much shit they had to replace the mirrors...the manager insisted this dude would bring the shit in, like in a bag...im like the dude aint the shit santa clause.
There's a legendary ex-customer at my job. He came in wearing an all white suit and somehow shit all over the bathroom and left with no visible stains on his coat. We called him poodeni.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Cutthroat Boyz is honestly probably only new age west coast, beside bearfaced I like a lot.
finally got a court date a month from now
you gotta go to court, ha/
you gotta serve subpoena for child support, ha/
it was that nerve, ha/ - juvenile, "ha"

BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris Chree @Chree martin_07n @martin_07n

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
you gotta go to court, ha/
you gotta serve subpoena for child support, ha/
it was that nerve, ha/ - juvenile, "ha"

BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris Chree @Chree martin_07n @martin_07n
I always thought that last line went "that hoe's got nerve, ha" talking about the bitch that had the subpoena served.