Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Of the show comments up a few posts I'm 33, 4 months from 34 - yikes, and still hit up probably a good 20 shows or so a year. I will say that for the most part I usually find a good spot to see the show and/or chill in the bar and actually watch them now. I'm the guy leaning on the wall towards the back of the venue with his drink instead of fighting to get close these days, I like it that way.

Although last year I did black out while waiting in line to get into and then came back through literally in the center of about 1000 people at the Odd Future concert. That was fun lol.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
fuck fighting to get close at a concert
Yeah I'm like this now for sure but when I was younger I have to say there were a few concerts that I got front row or very close that were awesome and while they would have been fun still in general it wouldn't have been the same experince at all.

Being three rows back watching System of a Down play for half of their set before I felt like my ear drums were about to pop was pretty intense haha.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i was at the catalyst one time for a Tech N9ne show, up in the balcony, and i had held down my spot along the railing the whole night. Some fucking fag crew of 90's babies pushed past everyone and tried to push me out of the way. some dumb fucking girl squeezed in between me and my girl and just stood on the railing screaming and putting up the devil horns up in the air like she was the fucking shit. never in my life did i have to resist such an urge to throw someone over the balcony. finally my girl just elbowed the shit outta her and she fell backwards. this little bitch got her bf to come up and try to fuck with me and i just stood my ground. dude started shoving me and i had a good 75 lbs on dude, and im not a fighter, and i just shoved him backwards over the table that was behind him. i turned back to watch the show and security came up, saw these kids were hella young, and kicked them out. they tried to say we started a fight and all the other old ass people had me and my girls back and said they started it

im all for getting your spot at the show, thats what u paid for. but if u didnt get there early u dont get to show up and fucking push me outta the way like a little faggot. thats not gonna slide.