Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
anyone remember how Ross used to have MAD jerseys? hella football jerseys, I copped a black Bengals Ki-Jana Carter jersey right before he got hurt, and Natrone Means Jaguars jersey. I remember them having endless amounts of those 92 dream team jerseys, with every player on em...fuck

i did hit a Ross about a year ago and copped an authentic Joe Nathan Twins jersey (pinstripes) for $15. They also had a Carlos Quentin White Sox jersey, but fuck the Sox.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
anyone remember how Ross used to have MAD jerseys? hella football jerseys, I copped a black Bengals Ki-Jana Carter jersey right before he got hurt, and Natrone Means Jaguars jersey. I remember them having endless amounts of those 92 dream team jerseys, with every player on em...fuck

i did hit a Ross about a year ago and copped an authentic Joe Nathan Twins jersey (pinstripes) for $15. They also had a Carlos Quentin White Sox jersey, but fuck the Sox.
over the years, i got some random ass jerseys from there.

back in the day i got a teal grant hill detroit pistons jersey, and a blue orlando magic tracy mcgrady jersey

got two oakland a's jerseys from there...a green matt holliday and black mark ellis jersey, lol

in the more recent years, i got two college jerseys...i got a royal blue percy harvin florida gators jersey, and a royal blue steve slaton west virginia mountaineers jersey

Props: DubbC415

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I went to grab some beer for after work and saw these because frozen food is right across from it in the same isle

so I bought a box to try them out because their pork taquitos were really hyphy even if they were a little on the small side. Of course they aren't going to stack up to authentic tacos by any means but you know... tacos right?
These are pretty damn good. Four of them are more than enough for a filling late night snack or quick meal. I mean they aren't taco tacos of course, more inline with white people tacos that are rolled but whatever... tacos. At $5.99 a box and you get three good sized servings I'd fuck with them again.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I listened to the new Boldy James album on youtube while closing the box office tonight. I was really digging it even over the shitty almost no bass having computer speakers we have in the back office there. Gonna have to give it a proper listen to tomorrow before work.