Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
It looks as your godbrother Mixerr @Mixerr already posts here actually.
you might be correct. they both have disorders, my godbrother having tourettes, and mixerr being autistic...plus both enjoy doing puzzles, lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Unless you are disabled or have other very good reasons to need long term or possibly indefinite government assistance I think there should be maximum to most of their benefits. But then once again welfare moms and the such with 8+ kids come into the picture and I don't like seeing kids suffer due to their parents stupidity so once again I'm conflicted.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
If they actually drug tested for welfare so many people would be fucked
I'm sorta for this but I'm way too against what doors it may open the government to test people for to ever think it's a good idea.
I betcha there are more congressmen and staffers with dirt in their system then welfare recipients (as a percentage of total). In terms of who actually 'takes' more when it comes to our economy.... And dont even get me started on the (semi) private sector, you think those fucks on wall street aint tootin lines on the weekends?