Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
damn, so I work about 2 miles from the new 49er staduim, & I drive past it daily on my way home.

some guy was having his truck offloaded this morning, all of the rebar that was being lifted off fell & smashed him.

just read on the news, dude died cause of his injuries.

thats the 2nd person in 4 months to get killed on the job there.

Turner/Devcon construction gonna have some lawsuits on their hands.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
not a huge pizza fan, but anything without tomato sauce is bomb. i of course will eat pizza, but i will always take a white sauce, pesto over anything tomato

one of the best frozen pizzas out there is the safeway select chicken bacon alfredo. used to buy a couple of those, a 12er, and a bottle when i got off work Friday nights

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i just never was a big tomato sauce fan...especially as a kid. pizza seemed boring and i hated the texture of chunks of tomatoes in anything. Spaghetti was boring and bland to me, and so was pizza sauce. thats why to this day i still dont get when a tomato sauce is "outstanding", it all tastes the same to me. doesnt mean i wont eat it.

in 3rd grade, each kid got to be student of the week. when your week came up u made a big poster and one of the things u put on it was your favorite food. every single kid, except for me and a girl from India, put pizza as their favorite food. she put an Indian dish and I put egg salad.

also pizza can very easily just be sloppy and with lots of sauce...people used to rave about Mary's pizza shack, which was by my house, and everytime there was so much sauce the cheese would just slide off. gross as fuck. so i went to the next closet place as a kid, Villa Roma, and got the chicken and jalapeno combo with "less" sauce.

Props: Snakegang

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
fuck id take sesame noodles or chow mein over spaghetti any day. baked pasta (ziti, lasagna, etc.) with red sauce is bomb as fuck tho.

and i think i could list ten types of sandwiches before i got to pizza as my favorite food

id take a calzone before pizza

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Maybe you've just had shitty spaghetti your whole life? lol Or maybe spending the first third of my life on the east coast in NYC I was spoiled with really good tomato sauces/spaghetti?

Like my mom, even by her own admission, is a pretty shitty cook but she makes some amazing spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce.

Props: DubbC415