Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Old > Doris and only 5 songs deep.
I'm not saying that's not possible but Danny Brown is damn near old enough to be Earl's dad so yeah lol.

Doris is still my favorite rap release from this year so far. Actually Maxo Kream's debut album might be tied but they are pretty damn hard to compare even if they are in the same genre.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Kickball is hella fun and I never got to go to my prom so I'd probably go to a kickball prom. Is it just people getting dressed up and playing kickball? lol
Its just a get together after the season ends. The first year I played (2010 or 11) it was at the the Buckaroo (you know that place, it was the biker bar on freemont by BF Day that closed down?) and about half the people got dressed up prom style and there was like a stockade built in the middle of the floor where broads would get paddled something serious (there are some serio bdsm broads in the league, there was blood drawn consensually) and we literally drank them out of half their kegs. It was fucking rad, even tony lo could have gotten laid. After the buckeroo closed and they started having it other places it was never anything like that. Other spots tend to be a lot more conservative. This year they got the whole private level of some belltown bar, the rondesvous maybe? But 1)fuck belltown and 2)im feeling lazy. If my 'date' says its poppin I might slide through late night once erryones acting a fool.