Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I can't remember the last time I had one of those. I loved them as a kid but then I was introduced to quality dried sausages (no marty) and there has been no going back since.
slim jim & kettle cooked jalapeno potato chips: late night munchies steak & potatoes

lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Gas station food is the best for the munchies lol. I fucks with kettle chips though, love those.

I was a long time 100% fuck other brands loyalist to Tim's Cascades (which I still love) but I really like the Kettle brand ones too even though they are slightly different.
I fucks with these pretty tough

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I fucks with these pretty tough

I fucks with chicharrones all kinds of ways. My homies mom used to make freshly fried up ones and fuck with some lemon or lime and some hot sauce those things are amazing.

Sometimes when we were stoned we'd even just buy store bought brands like those, heat up some tortillas on the comal, throw those in the warm tortillas with some hot sauce and go to work lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I have to say while that movie looks like ass me randomly walking in to a completely empty movie theatre at my job while this one weird ass scene from it with naked old women everywhere while people were getting sacrificed or some shit was a real lolwut moment to see out of nowhere that made it even existing worth it for me.

Props: S.SAVAGE