Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
By the way dude was a weirdo but he should have never been banned. These damn global mods and admins sucked all the life out of this site by banning people just because they didn't fit the normal MO of most boarders on here.
yup

Like Timm was a faggot but he should have never been banned either.
nope, tmm and mr diamond, both deserved teh b& hammer

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
yup

nope, tmm and mr diamond, both deserved teh b& hammer
Timm was just an ignorant kid. I really don't think he did. Mr. Diamond, while I don't understand why he even posts here anyways, hasn't really done anything to deserve being banned regardless of what his past might have been. Dude is a fucking loser to the 1000th degree though.

I'm very anti-banning unless it's something like being extremely racist, posting shit that is illegal, or spamming the boards with gay pics like that one dude did once (or excessive spamming in general I guess). Really I think about 99% of the people who have been banned over the years should haven't been even if I personally thought they were morons or whatever.

Last edited:

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Timm was just an ignorant kid. I really don't think he did. Mr. Diamond, while I don't understand why he even posts here anyways, hasn't really done anything to deserve being banned regardless of what his past might have been. Dude is a fucking loser to the 1000th degree though.

I'm very anti-banning unless it's something like being extremely racist, posting shit that is legal, or spamming the boards with gay pics like that one dude did once (or excessive spamming in general I guess). Really I think about 99% of the people who have been banned over the years should haven't been even if I personally thought they were morons or whatever.
Yeah, actually I agree with you. Those two grind my fucking gears, but I guess they dont really deserve to be banned.