Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Shit, that's all bad. May I ask what happened?
they found some sort of anomaly under my eye a few months back, said I would have to have it removed (it took 3 months just to get the appointment). I get there & they are talking about they gotta go thru the socket to get to it, due to the way nerves are structured under the eye, to avoid nerve damage. (at first I thought skin cancer cause I am so white)

surgeon comes in & orders more blood tests & another MRI, wait a few hours... it comes back close to gone. Doc says it'd be pointless to dig off in there for something so small, says everything came back good from my blood tests, no cancer.

they are gonna do a follow up in April.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
they found some sort of anomaly under my eye a few months back, said I would have to have it removed (it took 3 months just to get the appointment). I get there & they are talking about they gotta go thru the socket to get to it, due to the way nerves are structured under the eye, to avoid nerve damage. (at first I thought skin cancer cause I am so white)

surgeon comes in & orders more blood tests & another MRI, wait a few hours... it comes back close to gone. Doc says it'd be pointless to dig off in there for something so small, says everything came back good from my blood tests, no cancer.

they are gonna do a follow up in April.
Does it bother you or your vision? Were you getting your eyes checked and they found it? Glad its going away breh. Although an eye patch is pretty bad ass.