Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
0R0 @0R0 Nuttkase @Nuttkase what are your thoughts?
You know dude I really don't know I was so fucking hammered while watching yesterday after drinking and watching football all day. My initial reaction was that yeah it was a great episode, Todd's somehow even more of a psychopath than I originally thought, but it was kinda weird for a next to last episode yet I really couldn't tell you why (reference back to me being really hammered).

I'm gonna watch it again later tonight or tomorrow on the sober tip lol.

Props: Meta4iCAL

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I know 12er... I do not think for ONE SECOND in fact, I KNOW he would never touch an underage girl. Dude is a father to a 16 year old girl, & he is a SOLID gangster. Reputable from the streets to the pen. Many folks spoke HIGHLY on him before I ever met him when I was in YA.

I am a HUGE A-Wax fan, ....HUGE, as in my favorite rapper hands down. But if yall seen him deteriorate as of recently, & shrink up to a pencil, thats cause of a bad dope habit obviously. I just hope A: this is the dope talking & Wax will open his eyes, & B: this does not equal guns & shootings, because I know both are real heavyweight when it comes to both.

Now imma leave my opinion out of that thread for the most part, because I have ties in both directions, but IMHO, Wax is being quite out of pocket for blasting dude on the web with no evidence.

Props: Snakegang