Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Do you have any reason someone would summons you to court? It could be a summons and when you pay the money to get the package to find out what it is that's proof you received it. It's a legal way to summons people in some states, not sure about Cali.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
fuckin beat

2 days in to the work week, they got me working 5 straight 12 hour shifts, 1 day off, then 2 more 12 hour shifts

gonna have 32 hours of OT this week lol

first paycheck is gonna be a monster
You sound like me earlier this summer lol. I was clocking great OT from early June through the end of last month. Now the down time has hit and I'm getting an extra day off a week but the shifts have been right about 9 hours so not out too much cash for an extra day off really.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Do you have any reason someone would summons you to court? It could be a summons and when you pay the money to get the package to find out what it is that's proof you received it. It's a legal way to summons people in some states, not sure about Cali.
Not that I can think of. Do you have any idea of what a piece of mail of that nature would look like? It seems like $1.61 would be hefty, and the slip says "magazine/magazine size" it would be a good amount of papers. And the slip says it isn't certified mail, at least the box isn't checked.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
...now I think about it, one thing it could possibly be is my homie on death row ordering a catalogue on a offshore sports gambling company coming to my address. I hesitate to say that though because it's in my name, it would be in his...hmmm...