Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I went on a quick beer run now so I don't have to later and some dude tried to tell me he'd buy my food with his EBT card because he was trying to get a space bag (? drugs I'm guessing). I told him I was just getting beer and he kinda looked at me for a second all baffled and I said "they don't work for alcohol" and he was like "oh, oh yeah.. you're right" and walked away.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 ....why everyone keep calling you a snitch?

Did I miss something?

This is something I am on a need-to-know-basis about.
Because he does this

at a condo tower building in downtown Bellevue which sometimes entails calling the cops when shit gets wild.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I only pay $125 more than you for a pretty big one bedroom on First Hill. This spot would be easily $1300 a month if it wasn't part of an affordable housing group.

You should look into them breh.

Bellwetherhousing.org
i have dozens of times but theres no way id be carless, or pay for parking. plus i love fresh air and quiet

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i have dozens of times but theres no way id be carless, or pay for parking. plus i love fresh air and quiet
There are a few that have parking or if you don't look actually downtown and more the First Hill/Capital Hill area there is tons of street parking and it's like $70 for a two year zone pass.

And come on this Seattle more or less everywhere is fresh air and quite after 11pm lol.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Is security guard the right word? I always figured you were more of a concierge that had some security job duties as well. Or do I have it the other way around?
well i work for a security company but in reality im just relieving the concierge, and am looked at as a graveyard concierge with security job duties. we call it a cheese or cake site since its nothing like being a security guard lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Snitcher joined seattles underworld to simply snitch on somebody
all due respects breh, you really have no wiggle room considering you were aiming to join law enforcement less than 12 months back, but you & I are still cool & I wouldnt put the snitch jacket on you homie.