Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
it was cool breh, i needed to wind down after car / condo shopping all evening.

went & looked at a nice condo in the berryessa ( asian ) area out here, & its right up my alley minus a garage. But the rent is reasonable ($1900 a month) & its next to a lot of shit.

met some stripper chick at the tiddie bar who is a former roller derby girl; I grew up skating quads & thats a rarity these days, ...she asked me to go skate SF with her for her bday in a few weeks.

we exchanged numbers & she already texted me this morning about how she is excited to go skate with me....

im excited to see them areolas, brehs.
You talking roller skating or skateboarding? When was the last time you skated? Just don't want to hear bout the breh trying to do some stuntin on roller skates and winding up in the ER lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
You talking roller skating or skateboarding? When was the last time you skated? Just don't want to hear bout the breh trying to do some stuntin on roller skates and winding up in the ER lol
haha... well first off, I still do both.

Skateboarding been a passion of mine since I was very little, I have actually skated with a few members of the sicc in the past. (even tho Im fat these days, I still get down)

As far as what I am talkin about, I am talking roller skating. QUADS... inline skates are for pansies. I have been roller skating & formerly of the Cal-Sk8 speed team since 1982 til I got into drugs bad then took a hiatus for maybe 7 years, but Im clean these days). Skates are an extension of my body, breh... it's second nature for me.

But THANK YOU, I wouldnt want any of our brehs jumping out into the unknown & fucking themselves up either... Ill post some IG videos of some skating some time.

oh & last time I skated was a few weeks back I went to San Ramon with my sister & her friends for an overnight skate.

Last edited: