Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I start the program in January. Master of Arts in Archaeology. I'm currently working with my supervisor though. She decided we should start early. She's giving me assigned readings to do now with weekly discussions. Incorporating my boss into it. She also is organizing a session at a conference in November. she decided I should present there.
Nice, breh. Talk to erryone you can at the conference, thats the best way to find an academic job.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Nice, breh. Talk to erryone you can at the conference, thats the best way to find an academic job.
I don't want an academic job. I'm doing it to become a permit holder, but most folks here won't know about that job tho. But yeah, I'm bout to make hella connections at that there conference. It's in part why she wants me to present there. She also thinks the people going will have a lot of positive input on my research. The area I'm studying isn't very well known and only a handful of people have done any sort of work there and most if not all of them will be at this conference.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
I don't want an academic job. I'm doing it to become a permit holder, but most folks here won't know about that job tho. But yeah, I'm bout to make hella connections at that there conference. It's in part why she wants me to present there. She also thinks the people going will have a lot of positive input on my research. The area I'm studying isn't very well known and only a handful of people have done any sort of work there and most if not all of them will be at this conference.
You straight up sounding like a sucka right now. F .