Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
catching up

that flame rapper was terrible, i couldn't even understand most of his words, terrible delivery

milanos bbq chicken pizza is indeed very good, i miss it

another show thats great is boardwalk empire. pretty underrated

and uhh fuck forgot lol. lol@ taking like 45 mins on the ps3 what could be done in like 4 on a pc
i miss posting terrible images

some1 google "9/11 golf ad" and post that pic in the 9/11 threadb4 mrtonguetwista makes a whole thread dedicated to the article

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
when i worked at the paramount / roosevelt hotels id order a milanos bbq chicken pizza at least once a week cause late night delivery and hotel discount. every other time though theyd hate on me and use their cheap cheese though the bastards lol. it was like white american cheese basically and was kinda gross. i think they did it when no guests at the hotels was ordering pizza. when they were getting lots of business though theyd use the high quality mozz and even put extra cheese, sometimes itd be free, free personal pepperoni pizzas every now and then. loved that place

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Maaaaaaaan, car shopping takes too much time.

I hate negotiations & I refuse to pay sticker price.

Was @ the car lot from 6pm - 9pm last night & left without buying cause this asshole was full of excuses.

Good morning fuckers... Im tryin to touch some tiddies tonight, who's coming to the strip club with me?

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Maaaaaaaan, car shopping takes too much time.

I hate negotiations & I refuse to pay sticker price.

Was @ the car lot from 6pm - 9pm last night & left without buying cause this asshole was full of excuses.

Good morning fuckers... Im tryin to touch some tiddies tonight, who's coming to the strip club with me?
After taxes and all the other shit your paying like an extra 3-4 grand

Props: BUTCHER 206