Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
If you guys never saw my story in the Blood Orange thread, when I met him I asked how he got on the soundtrack doing a duet with Kristen Wiig because Macgruber's my roommate and mine's favorite comedy and he got all excited and told me he's good friends with Jorma (the director) and then proceeded to text him to tell him he was with Macgruber fans. Then Jorma started texting him all these pics from the set to show us, like the license plate Macgruber memorizes hanging on his wall. It was the coolest (story bro) night of my life

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
If you guys never saw my story in the Blood Orange thread, when I met him I asked how he got on the soundtrack doing a duet with Kristen Wiig because Macgruber's my roommate and mine's favorite comedy and he got all excited and told me he's good friends with Jorma (the director) and then proceeded to text him to tell him he was with Macgruber fans. Then Jorma started texting him all these pics from the set to show us, like the license plate Macgruber memorizes hanging on his wall. It was the coolest (story bro) night of my life
Did u dump ur ex on her bday?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
So this is the epic pic I told you guys about, I took it down off my IG because I realized I am getting fatter by the day & until I get down to weight, I am not gonna take any more flicks.

I was vaping outside LAX, & Tony Iommi was having a cig... most humble superstar I have ever met. You would not have known he was the Godfather of metal.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
That's great man, he's one of those upper tier celebrities. I've never been star struck by any famous person I ever met, but I don't know about that one.
I think it was his demeanor that made me much less star struck. the guy was just so mellow & soft spoken, it was too easy to become a friend for a brief moment & just shoot the breeze.