Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Finally got around to listening to that The Underachievers EP right now and it's actually pretty damn good. I think them rapping over Lex Luger beats made them have to switch it up some which was a positive thing for sure.

This shit slaps..

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
All the documentary goons and mma goons alike should check out this short documentary on the actual death of Evan Tanner. It ain't another one about his life, it's actually interviews from the search party and the coroners office that found him out in the desert. Sad as hell hearing about how hard he suffered in the hours leading up to him dying.

Props: siccmadesyko

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
All the documentary goons and mma goons alike should check out this short documentary on the actual death of Evan Tanner. It ain't another one about his life, it's actually interviews from the search party and the coroners office that found him out in the desert. Sad as hell hearing about how hard he suffered in the hours leading up to him dying.

I vaguely remember hearing about dude's death when it happened and not to sound insensitive because from what you just said sounds like he died in a really shitty way and I don't feel like watching it so if this is "the truth behind..." then what was the lie?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
election day in australia, mandatory voting. cunt 1 or cunt 2, tough choice m8s.

cunt 1

&

cunt2

(NBN = national broadband network, we are still on copper)

yeah nah fuck all the other policies, only one I care about is faster internet. Cunt 1 gets my vote.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I vaguely remember hearing about dude's death when it happened and not to sound insensitive because from what you just said sounds like he died in a really shitty way and I don't feel like watching it so if this is "the truth behind..." then what was the lie?
some dumbass internet trolls basically spread it out to the world and made a retarded theory that he went out to the desert to die, basically a way to commit suicide even though all the evidences suggests he just ran out of water and got losts on his way back to his camp.