Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
yes.. good goys.. they should be heroes and fight for israel against syria!

Who said that? I'm strongly against invading Syria.

These people joined the military willingly though and if the past oh lets say at least 50 years of the US unjustly invading counties wasn't obvious enough that these guys didn't know what they were getting into when enlisting I don't know what to tell you.

Also posting pictures with your face covered does nothing and is not productive in the cause they seem to care so much about. Do something, stand up, speak out against it uniform in a public setting. What they are doing is basically another version of being keyboard warriors because they are too afraid of the repercussions of taking it to that level and that my friend is not heroic in any form.

Last edited:
Props: Snakegang

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Do you have a anti-semitic blog NAMO @NAMO ?

If not you should name it, "The Young Jew-Nose Turk"
top lel m8

Who said that? I'm strongly against invading Syria.

These people joined the military willingly though and if the past oh lets say at least 50 years of the US unjustly invading counties wasn't obvious enough that these guys didn't know what they were getting into when enlisting I don't know what to tell you.

Also posting pictures with your face covered does nothing and is not productive in the cause they seem to care so much about. Do something, stand up, speak out against it uniform in a public setting. What they are doing is basically another version of being keyboard warriors because they are too afraid of the repercussions of taking it to that level and that my friend is not heroic in any form.
So you are saying if they join the armed forces, they must agree with the politics?

I'd say a fear of being publically shamed and bradley manning'd is stopping them from showing their face.

The jig is up, nobody is buying the brand anymore. The french are fucking useless and you can't rely on them, they will just leave you like they always do.

Australia can give you some fishing boats and a didgeredoo, not much use in war though..

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
InfamousICON @InfamousICON

are you as heroic as these americans?
Are you as faggy in real life as you portray yourself to be online?

Fuck it, I'll feed the troll. Since our country invaded Iraq I was firmly against that "war" and everything it stood for, even while I was in the country of Iraq I had numerous political conversations as to why we shouldn't have ever been there in the first place, including convos with numerous very high ranking people, except I wasn't scared to hide behind a piece of paper.

Those people you showed the picture for and the other people with similar pictures floating are gonna be just like me, no matter how much they dislike the idea if we invade Syria they'll be right there in the desert hating life. So the fuck is the purpose of your post, besides being a faggot troll?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Are you as faggy in real life as you portray yourself to be online?

Fuck it, I'll feed the troll. Since our country invaded Iraq I was firmly against that "war" and everything it stood for, even while I was in the country of Iraq I had numerous political conversations as to why we shouldn't have ever been there in the first place, including convos with numerous very high ranking people, except I wasn't scared to hide behind a piece of paper.

Those people you showed the picture for and the other people with similar pictures floating are gonna be just like me, no matter how much they dislike the idea if we invade Syria they'll be right there in the desert hating life. So the fuck is the purpose of your post, besides being a faggot troll?
Do you have some repressed homo errotic tendencies there m80?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
top lel m8

So you are saying if they join the armed forces, they must agree with the politics?

I'd say a fear of being publically shamed and bradley manning'd is stopping them from showing their face.

The jig is up, nobody is buying the brand anymore. The french are fucking useless and you can't rely on them, they will just leave you like they always do.

Australia can give you some fishing boats and a didgeredoo, not much use in war though..
Who said that? Did I say that? Point out where I said that? I said they knew what they were getting into pre enlisting so why join if you know you are more than likely not going to agree with what your country is currently doing, and has been doing for a long time now, to other countries knowing you will be a part of it.

And yeah, guess what, what Bradley Manning did is heroic. What these guys are doing, is well, nothing really. Being a hero usually comes with at very least major hurdles and a lot of the times some sort of consequences even if they are unjust as in Manning's case. That's why it's heroic because he did it knowing all of that was more than likely going to happen to him.