Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
shea's ex was like "yeah, i'm about to make a killing off these transformers action figures and pokemon cards."
Shitty part is this is VERY true.

My Godbrother gave Stevie ( my son ) all of his STILL PACKAGED original G.I. Joes & STILL PACKAGED first series Star Wars action figures for his birthday last year.

Those were Stevie's prized possessions, valued at well over 2500 dollars & they are all gone.

What did you do to this broad Shea?
Treated her like a queen, treated her son like my own, found her in the garbage at the worst point in her life & gave her self worth, gave her a home, gave her life.

My mistake is I put her before myself, like any good loving partner would do. Only to turn around & find out she was verbally abusing my son, making his ticks / turrets even worse. Insuring that his mother & I would have to bring him to his psychiatrist monthly.

She is mad because her free ride is over. She has mad because her baby dad cant even pay his $129 a month in child support. She is mad because now she has to tell everyone the wedding is off & that embarrasses her.

Meanwhile I am supposed to stay focused in my career & with my kid who is feeling the impact of this the most.

Not an easy task.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
And ten round mags are fucking out.. Do they allow weapons for
Home defense lol
Yup. It's very stupid, and very complicated.

Rifles and shotguns are easier than handguns. Rifles are usually good to go, and shotguns as long as they meet a couple stipulations.

The handgun laws make no sense at all. Differences as slight as the color can be put a gun out of reach. There's no rhyme or reason, and there's so much misinformation, virtually nobody knows what they're talking about, and shop operators are terrified of getting into trouble by selling something they shouldn't everyone errors on the side of caution.

The good news there are still avenues to get a gun that would otherwise be unavailable. Law enforcement doesn't need to abide by the same restrictions, so if you can find a classified from a LEO selling something you want, you can get it that way. Or you can contact an out of state seller, and a willing CA FFL and do a 'single shot exemption' to where the gun is modified to firing a single shot, sold and registered into CA and then, by you, returned to its original configuration.

It's a crazy mixed up world.

Props: ELPOLLITO

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
lol @ ten round mags on an AR-15

apparently CA thinks bad guy gun men can't change magazines? or criminals won't own the normal 30 round mags?
just be glad you guys can have any kind of gun.

plastic toy cap guns are banned here..

I appreciate you brehs allowing me to vent, do not mean to spread my drama but I am consumed by it at the moment & I always come to you folks for advice & to give advice

Thank you, even to the ones who do not want to hear it.
siccness is all our dads, brothers, cousins and in some cases our jew lawyers breh