Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
The doc's say why it happened?
Drinking. Got an infection in my body. I never really told the brehs, but I was in a dark place in my life and basically hit rock bottom. My girlfriend came over and called 911 cuz I wasnt acting myself. Just in and out. This is a life changing experience.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Drinking. Got an infection in my body. I never really told the brehs, but I was in a dark place in my life and basically hit rock bottom. My girlfriend came over and called 911 cuz I wasnt acting myself. Just in and out. This is a life changing experience.
How much were you drinking? Feel free to tell me to fuck off if thats too personal. I've been through hospital detox twice for booze, so I, unfortunately, empathize.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
How much were you drinking? Feel free to tell me to fuck off if thats too personal. I've been through hospital detox twice for booze, so I, unfortunately, empathize.
Over a 5th a day. It's been over a month. So pretty much, over the hard part. U could say I was self medicating myself. I'll answer any questions.