Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
havent been to reno since i was a little kid was thinking of going there a couple weeks after your bday for mine way cheaper then tahoe
bro SO MUCH cheaper.... go on Priceline.com & during the week, Peppermill
( I would not stay anywhere else, trust this ) is as low as 39 a night, weekend rates are between 80-100 a night.

Reno is my shit, I always find some trouble to get into up there.

Props: DubbC415

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
back in 2001 I brought my best friend & this hippie chick I was bangin on a last minute, friday after work impulse trip to Reno on a fluke...

we all got fucked up & I went down to go gamble, but my chick was too fucked up
( & I should not have been in public either ) so she stayed in the hotel room, & I went to go gamble. My best friend decided to go on his own & go walk around @ 2am in the snow down the strip lol

I hit $1000 on wheel of fortune but was nodding off at the machine I was so lit.
(not drinking, this is back when I was an addict)

I went back up to my room & she had passed out, & I woke her up with dick.
(she was always cool with that)

while in mid-act, my boy barges into the room & we pretend to be sleeping.
he has 2 chicks with him & immediately is undressing with them, like a passionate softcore pr0n movie.

Me & the hippie are watching, pretending to be asleep.

my boy starts fucking both these bitches, & realizes I am awake... He gives me a thumbs up & smiles lol

my hippie chick saw this, & was dripping wet from the sex we were having & the situation made her even more hot.

so we end up starting to get back into motion in our bed, Dave on his with these 2 chicks.

Next thing you know: fuck-fest 2001 / sharing.

Good times.

RIP Dave.

TL;dr
Reno, drugs, wheel of fortune, orgy, hippie chicks.

Last edited: