Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
...and heres a piece if info...

When you come to me to get a taper around your nasty-ass filthy dreads, and you change your mind 3 times mid-cut, and keep moving your damn head to look in the mirror, and take 6 phone calls during the cut, and when I ask you to stop the 6th time so you start texting moving your head even more, and tell me "I was hoping to get the black guy." while I'm lining you up...

...its annoying, knock it off.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
...and heres a piece if info...

When you come to me to get a taper around your nasty-ass filthy dreads, and you change your mind 3 times mid-cut, and keep moving your damn head to look in the mirror, and take 6 phone calls during the cut, and when I ask you to stop the 6th time so you start texting moving your head even more, and tell me "I was hoping to get the black guy." while I'm lining you up...

...its annoying, knock it off.
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN quit being annoying dude.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Dan was like "do I know you?" ...& I'm like ya man Big Shea Savage from the siccness breh what's happenin'

Dude was puzzled to say the least. I swear on everything I thought he was bout to spit marbles out his mouth & was just like "message me on there we will do something"

If he exposes some hot student nurses tiddies maybe but breh I think im od enough to be dudes dad really

He just had the most puzzled face like "WTF" hahaha!

Last edited: