Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't know who lil spewn is, but does she have a problem with him just smoking inside the house? Or even smoking in the backyard or something? I mean if it was inside the house I could totally understand not wanting to smoke inside because of the kids. For the most part I don't want anyone smoking in my house either, just because. When I was smoking occasionally I would smoke inside here and there, but usually it would be in the garage.
Lil Spewn is my old roommate that there is a long history of sad hilarity on how bitch made he is. Lets just say his girl (Big Spewn) lived with her ex-husband still the whole time she was pregnant with his kid (Lil Spewn's).

Yeah I kind of skipped over that because I've talked about it before but she doesn't want him smoking anywhere. Like they have a big ass yard that has a little shed with a bench next to it and he can't even go there. If it was just in the house that would be understandable to me. But it's not, she just doesn't want him "doing weed" (his words) because of the kids. Yet she's letting him sell it to help with her money problems, fuck that broad.

Props: Meta4iCAL

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Also the names Big and Lil Spewn come from because whenever they'd be cuddling on the couch, he was always the little spoon lol. She's a small woman (like 5'3 and maybe 115lbs?) and he's a 6 foot lanky dude. It was always so awkward. The brehs came up with the nicknames for them back when we still lived together and tinychat was popping off.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i forgot she made him put down his cat :ermm:
Well it went to a no kill facility that if after 3 months no one adopted it then they gave it to a facility that did put animals down and I think they waited 2 months or so before doing so. That cat was cool as fuck but it was really crazy and would fuck some shit up around people it didn't know lol. I highly doubt anyone adopted it.

Bitch said she'd give it 3 months to adjust, give it like 2 1/2 weeks and they kept it locked in the laundry room. How the fuck is it going to learn to adjust to another cat, a dog, and two kids locked in a fucking laundry room?