Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
a friend of mine got shot 6 times a couple weeks ago. Got real lucky and survived. Instead of using it as a reason to turn his life around he sees it as bragging rights. Posting photos on instagram throwing gang signs next to the bulletholes in his car.
Is he in our gang?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol one time my friend pulled a quick one on some Russians (probably luckily). For some reason they started shit with each other in the parking lot of Jack in the Crack (I don't remember why I was inside using the bathroom) and I come out to him yelling "Go under your seat bitch boy, do it I dare you" to one of the Russians in the car as he's at the back of his car popping the trunk and continues "You gotta go under the seat for yours but the one I got doesn't fit under mine motherfucker" and they peeled off out of the parking lot super fast and almost crashed. He didn't have a gun, he's just a moron.

Props: siccmadesyko

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Reruns of Boy Meets World are on TV. Is it bad I still wanna bang 16 year old Topanga. Not creepy because I was 16 at the same time period so it's like alright, right?
i feel the same way. and personally, i think it's alright. no chree if applicable...

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
lol one time my friend pulled a quick one on some Russians (probably luckily). For some reason they started shit with each other in the parking lot of Jack in the Crack (I don't remember why I was inside using the bathroom) and I come out to him yelling "Go under your seat bitch boy, do it I dare you" to one of the Russians in the car as he's at the back of his car popping the trunk and continues "You gotta go under the seat for yours but the one I got doesn't fit under mine motherfucker" and they peeled off out of the parking lot super fast and almost crashed. He didn't have a gun, he's just a moron.
That reminds of one time my boy was about to get beat down by 2 dudes and our other boy ran up and starter screaming "you don't wanna fuck with me I'm crazy, ill fuckin kill you you" the dudes walk away and my boy comes out back and tells me what happened and says fuck we got lucky, those dudes woulda kicked our ass.

Props: Nuttkase