Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I went to church for the first time in 4 years a couple of Sundays ago. The power of christ was not very compelling
I too went to church for the first time in years. I went to a Catholic church for a baptism... it was really boring. Reminiscent of being so fucking bored as a kid as a was raised Catholic. I still went up to get the body of Christ... I got my first communion. I earned that shit

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
So I took my boys harley last night to the strip club, had a blast.

He has a brand new street glide he rides & let me take his older soft tail

Met up with some of his boys who ride too, shot the shit for a bit

I am not a real late nighter, so I was finished early ....dude texts me @ 3am pics of him, his homie, & a couple of the strippers at his pad. caption "could have been you" lol

fuck brehs, i am SURELY buying myself a bike in the next few months.
#PUSSYMAGNET

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I too went to church for the first time in years. I went to a Catholic church for a baptism... it was really boring. Reminiscent of being so fucking bored as a kid as a was raised Catholic. I still went up to get the body of Christ... I got my first communion. I earned that shit
i hated that shit was always in the back of the line waiting like 30 minutes at first i had no problem then it was like i aint trying to stand in line for a wafer and a sip of wine

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
i hated that shit was always in the back of the line waiting like 30 minutes at first i had no problem then it was like i aint trying to stand in line for a wafer and a sip of wine
I remember I used to be hella hungry in chruch and couldn't wait for communion, then was still hella hungry... I wanted to ask for a few of those little wafers, but my parents would always take us out for doughnuts after so that was cool